Other Bluetooth devices connected to your phone can interfere with the ShockWiz App's ability to communicate with a ShockWiz device. These symptoms include (but are not limited to):
- Live data reported from ShockWiz to the app lags (pressure and travel percentage)
- Connected, but cannot select a different Tuning Style
- Connected, but cannot Start New Session
- ShockWiz App momentarily loses connection with ShockWiz device
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms check to see what other Bluetooth devices are actively connected to your phone such as ; smart watches or similar.
- Turn off the Bluetooth device itself, or disconnect the device from your phone.
- Force quit the ShockWiz App and then reopen.
- Connect to a ShockWiz device and see if the issue is resolved.
If after the above troubleshooting your issue is not resolved, see our other FAQ troubleshooting articles, or contact Quarq Customer Service for further assistance.