Symptom Description: The pressure reading reported in the App is very incorrect by a margin of 30 psi or more.
Example: 'Air Pressure' within the app reports a wildly inaccurate pressure value, such as -700 psi.
Cause: If the below troubleshooting does not resolve the issue, a problem exists with the electronics of the device and is NOT field fixable.
Ensure that pressurized air is not trapped within ShockWiz.
1) Using a small hex key, depress one of the ShockWiz Schrader valves for 3-5 seconds.
2) Check live pressure reading within the Home page of the app.
If the pressure within the App remains incorrect, continue troubleshooting.
3) Perform a reboot on ShockWiz.
4) Check live pressure reading within the Home page of the app.
1) Remove battery lid and battery from the ShockWiz device.
2) Install the battery upside down for 5 seconds (positive terminal of battery facing circuit board).
3) Remove battery.
4) Install new CR2032 in correct orientation (positive terminal of battery facing AWAY from circuit board).
If after completing the above troubleshooting the issue is not resolved, contact Quarq Customer Service for further assistance.