A reboot discharges residual voltage that may be trapped in the electronics of the device and is a great first step if you're experiencing issues. Follow the below process to properly reboot ShockWiz.
This process is NOT a factory reset and will NOT affect user calibration values or ride data stored on the device.
1) Remove the battery lid.
2) Use a plastic pick to remove the battery from the ShockWiz device.
3) Install the battery upside down, with the negative terminal of the battery facing away from the circuit board. Leave the battery installed upside down for at least 3 seconds.
4) Use a plastic pick to remove the battery from the ShockWiz device.
5) Install a new CR2032 battery into the ShockWiz device.
6) Re-install the battery cap.
NOTICE: Ensure the o-ring does not roll or bulge when installing the lid.