The below list contains suspension products, air spring technologies and air spring add-ons that are NOT compatible with ShockWiz.
**NOTICE: Quarq has NOT tried ShockWiz on every suspension product. The below list receives periodic updates but should be considered incomplete. If you do not see your product in the below list and are unsure of it's compatibility with ShockWiz, refer to the Compatibility Requirements or contact Quarq Customer Service for further assistance.
- Ramp Control Cartridge - This air-spring add-on functions by altering the volume of the positive air spring chamber during compression. This creates a variable compression ratio making it incompatible with ShockWiz.
- Model Year 2014 to 2016 Suspension Forks - MRP Suspension forks manufactured during this time feature an air spring that fills through the negative air chamber. ShockWiz cannot function when attached to the negative air spring and is therefore not compatible with ANY MRP air spring that fills this way.
*Notice: Model year 2017 MRP suspension forks have a redesigned air-spring that features separate air filler for the negative and positive air chamber. MRP air-springs that fill this way are compatible with ShockWiz when attached to the positive air spring inflation valve.
- Dorado Air system - All Manitou suspension forks that use the Dorado Air system join the negative and positive chambers of the air spring when a shock pump is installed. ShockWiz is NOT compatible with any Manitou suspension fork that features the Dorado Air System. The ShockWiz hose acts no differently than a shock pump hose when installed. See your Manitou suspension fork's specifications to determine if the Dorado Air system is used.
- MRD IRT (Infinite Rate Tune) - This air-spring add-on functions by separating the positive air spring into two separate cambers. This creates a variable compression ratio in the air chamber measured by ShockWiz making it incompatible.
- Dual Position Air - Due to the way that the ROCKSHOX Dual Position Air spring functions it is not compatible with ShockWiz.
- RXF 34 & 36 Suspension fork: - Both the RXF 34 and RXF 36 suspension fork use an air-spring design that features two positive air-spring chambers. This creates a variable compression ratio in the air chamber measured by ShockWiz making it incompatible.
- DRCV (Dual Rate Control Valve) – Suspension forks and rear shocks that feature the DRCV designation, found exclusively on TREK bikes, CANNOT be used with ShockWiz. During a specific point in the their compression a valve within the air-spring is opened, which alters the air volume of the positive air spring and changing it's compression ratio.
- Equalizer - All versions of the Equalizer rear shock, found Exclusively on Scott bikes, are NOT compatible with ShockWiz. This is due to the shocks design, which features multiple positive air chambers. Depending on the "Mode" that the shock is in one or both of the air chambers may be active, giving it a variable compression ratio.
- Fox Dyad - All versions of the Fox Dyad, found exclusively on Cannondale bikes, are NOT compatible with ShockWiz. This is due to the shocks design, which features multiple positive air chambers. Depending on the "Mode" that the shock is in one or both of the air chambers may be active, giving it a variable compression ratio.
- Coil Spring suspension forks – ShockWiz is not compatible with ANY coil sprung suspension fork.
- Coil-Over rear shocks - ShockWiz is not compatible with ANY coil-over rear shock as they do not feature an air spring.
- Coil-over rear shocks with IFP Schrader valve - ShockWiz cannot be used when attached to a coil-over shocks IFP air chamber, located on the shock's reservoir.